The editors of the European Constitutional Law Review are happy to invite you to this year’s EuConst Colloquium. Scholars from Europe and beyond will present papers on a range of topics within in the scope of our journal, including
– the relationship between EU law and the law of the member states re-conceptualised
– cooperation between the Court of Justice and national courts
– democratic backsliding in Poland and Hungary and the authority of the ECJ
– the legitimacy of constitutionality review of EU law
– individual access to constitutional adjudication
– enhancing democratic representation
Please find a detailed programme on www.cambridge.org/core/journals/european-constitutional-law-review/colloquium2018.
Attendance is free, please register by email to email@example.com, subject line ‘euconst colloquium’.